I’m going to be raving about this product non-stop, so let me start by saying this is not sponsored (although I wish it was).
Shoutout to the girl at Sephora who suggested OleHenriksen to me because their products are amazing!!! Now I think I’ve gone through at least about 8 bottles of the Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer, and probably will continue to do so for the rest of my life. Here’s why…
- it doesn’t break me out
- oil free and doesn’t make your skin greasy
- evens skintone and works great for dark spots
- light formula but still hydrating
- works for all skin types (BUT I do have oily skin which is why I like the fact that is lightweight, if you have very dry skin you might prefer a thicker more hydrating cream)
- absorbs very quickly
- you can even wear it as a night cream
I’ve tried different creams in between just to make sure I’m not missing out on anything better, but honestly it just makes me realize how much better this one is. When you find something this good it’s hard to let go. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way (the 50mL bottle lasts me at least 4-5 months).
Other products from OleHenriksen I also love are the Walnut Scrub and the Truth Serum. So next time you need to pick up a new moisturizer, try this one I promise you won’t be disappointed!!